Sugar Implementation, Jumpstart PackageGetting your Sugar system up and running.
Put your trust in Experience, not hypeOur highly experienced staff ensure that your Sugar system is implemented in the most appropriate manner for your particular requirements. We understand that, due to the scalability of the Sugar platform, no two implementations are the same and, as a result, treat you as individuals and not as "just another implementation project".
Implementation usually follows the below processes
- Analyse the business process
- Determine customisation requirements and specifications
- Approve and freeze customisation specifications
- Develop the customisation
- Review the customisation
- Test the system
- Get a pilot group to use the product
- Process audit
- Schedule Administrator training
- Schedule End User training
- Deploy Sugar to the organisationg
- Perform the import of legacy data (if importing)
- Validate legacy data after installation
- Hold a post-implementation audit or review (after about 3 months)
Inhouse or Hosted
Whether you are looking to implement Sugar into your own data centre and network, or are looking for a fully hosted solution, we are able to offer our Implementation services to ensure that your Sugar installation goes as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Jumpstart packages are designed to help new customers springboard their productivity through professional services with initial set-up, configuration and knowledge transfer. You’ve made an important investment in the technology to enable your CRM needs. Now its time to get the professional assistance to help ensure that you hit the ground running. The package is split up into 3 sections:
Consultancy Session - (Trainer will come to you on-site. One day of Sugar Consultancy (Duration 4 hours)) (Travel Costs are not included)
Setup and Studio Development Configuration Session - (1 day Remote Field Studio Development, access to your system will be required)
Training Session - (3 x 2hr Bite sized Remote Training Sessions. These are online sessions focussing Training where you need it)
Request more information